BeebEm Change History
Version 4.0 (Mike Wyatt, Rob O´Donnell, Steve Pick)
* Added clipboard functionality from the Mac port. Clipboard can be set as
destination for printer output, copy and paste menu options for BASIC
* Added file import/export for DFS disc images loaded into BeebEm
exported files use the standard archive format where .INF files store the
* Added support for disc, state and tape file specific preferences. When
loading a file from the command line, running a disk image or loading a
state file BeebEm
will check for Preferences.cfg and Roms.cfg files in the
same folder as the image file. This makes it easier to set up different
preferences for different programs.
* Added ALT-ENTER keypress to toggle fullscreen mode.
* Creation of registry entries at installation:
* Reduced the tape control window size so it fits on a Netbook screen.
* Added Rob´s IP options for serial port emulation. Allows connection via
TCP/IP to local or remote IP address. Incoming connections can be
supported via utilities such as tcpser.
* Debugger enhancements from Steve:
- User-defined breakpoints and watches.
- Break on BRK instruction.
- Support for loading VICE
format label files, as generated by LD65 - this
lets you use text labels in place of addresses in all debugger commands.
- Memory map file allows short descriptions for memory ranges. Debugger
will use this to describe what location it´s entered OS code at, or
where the break landed.
- Commands to toggle various UI checkboxes.
- Command to echo a line of text to debugger output.
- Debugger commands can now be loaded from a script file specified on the
command line (with -DebugScript). Simple comments are also
- Sanitized some code, added DisplayDebugInfoF(format, ...) to output
formatted debugging info, sprintf() style.
- Beautified the debugging UI a bit.