Das DOSBox Frontend DBGL wurde aktualisiert.
DBGL is a Java front-end for DOSBox.
* Full support for DOSBox
0.73! All the new configuration options are available (machine, cputype, oplemu, ioctl, etc.) and DBGL
can properly transfer your profile settings from an older DOSBox
release to the latest version (and vice
* German (Stefan) and Danish (MiniMax) translations were added, improvements to the Chinese translation (ClarkH).
* Multiple improvements to ISO and 7-zip file browsing. What´s more, browsing inside an cue/bin-pair is also possible now!
* Improvements to default dialog layout and size, especially for Linux environments. Dialog sizes are also remembered across sessions (Markus)
* Screenshot-buttons are displayed with a correct aspect ratio (code120).
* Moved mixer command after mounts to be able to set cdaudio volume.
* Right-click on a profile to quickly open the game folder (code120).
* You may use custom titles for your profile links (red_avatar).
* Fixed buggy log text screen updates while importing from D-Fend
or migrating profiles.
[ Frontend Downloads ]