- Fixed ADC/SBC overflow flag - Fixed error in ReadMe.txt and monitor help
- fix to ReadMe - removed unecessary code from video stuff
Adjusted the page size for split mode in memwatch
improvements to the debugger
eliminated an unnecessarily duplicated macro.
- Started making the behaviour of the 6502
macros more consistent to aid debugging - Limited width of text in the debug window
Add a step to set the version on the binary for BeOS. Put version info at top of the makefile for use by others. The copyrights line is kept to plain ASCII for now, maybe use the TF-8 one ?
Use sdl-config for BeOS & Haiku too, as they don´t have SDL
/ in the include path by default.
More disk debug
Made a define to use SDL
/SDL.h as I couldn´t get it to build on windows without an absolute path to the SDL
include dir, which is obviously not acceptable.
Port to Mac OS X, use instead of since sdl-config points to SDL
/, and it´s the recommanded way. Do not override PLATFORM is passed on the command line.
Port to BeOS and Haiku. We don´t have libm, so only link it in on other OSes.
[No log message]
Aarrgh! Some CPU instructions didn´t record a cycle count. Crucially, BRK didn´t, so if the CPU ended up executing nothing but BRK instructions, Oriculator would busy-loop!
F11 timeout now 5 seconds
F11 gives more cycles before giving up
can now step over JSR´s with F11
+ Tested commit capabilities by adding a comment to makefile
now checks which buttons
a mouse click now opens the menu
Disk support is much better, although still mostly broken.
bit more work on the disk stuff. still pretty broken.
- Fixed lag issues on OS4 by using native task signalling instead of SDL_PushEvent
*SIGH* try again
Corrected the default item in the hardware menu
Added a 16k Oric-1 mode
- Fixed silly DOS CR/LF format of disk.c
- Minor updates to the readme
- Added memory watch command - Included new commands in monitor help - Monitor help is now paged
- Fixed lockup bug in monitor - Fixed case-sensitive mode mixup - Removed width limit problems in mon_printf
- Included symbols support in the monitor - Reset 8912 regs - Monitor console can take much longer lines
* Fixed uninitialised envelope position bug (thanks to kamelito)
* Added GPL notice to source files * Refactored some code to be more consistent and modular * Added a bunch of comments
Added memory watch to the monitor Tidied up monitor key handling a little
synced to latest sources on my laptop
binaries from sources
Initial directory structure.