Oricutron v0.5 was released on the 24th February 2010.
Changes since v0.4:
* Preliminary VSync hack support (based on guess work).
* The windows port has an Oric icon.
* If saving a disk image fails, you are now notified via the info popup.
& MorphOS ports now have a version string.
* Fixed the broken symbols in the debugger.
* You can now override default settings with a config file. An example one is provided.
* Warp speed is properly warpy again
* Added tape and AVI capture status icons.
* Shift register is a little bit better.
* Oric printer output works again.
* Long disk image filenames are truncated nicely now (like the tape filenames).
* Attempted to reduce calls to SDL_LockAudio()/SDL_UnlockAudio() in the emulation loop.
Notes about AVI capture
The AVI export uses the MRLE codec. Your favourite player might not support it, but MPlayer plays it, ffmpeg converts it and you can upload it directly to youtube.
Note that the MRLE codec shows up some endian-issues on the Amiga
OS4 port of MPlayer, so it will sound crappy and have wrong colours until those bugs are fixed