* Profile/Game Export: Just select the profiles that you want to export in the list, choose File->Export in the menu and go through the wizard to export your profile(s) or game(s). Please note that there are certain restrictions (currently) when exporting complete games; For one, they have to reside in a directory below the dosroot. The result is a plain zip file, optionally containing captures. In the root of this archive is a special file called profiles.xml which contains all the meta-data for the game(s) inside the package.
* Profile/Game Import: Click File->Import in the menu, and select a package (*.dbgl.zip) to import. You will once again enter a wizard that leads you through the steps. Review package information, select the profiles or games that you want to import and off you go!
* Implemented ´view configuration file´; right-click on a profile and choose view->configuration file (Avatar_58).
* Set focus on profiles list and update screenshots when the DBGL
window gets into focus again (after a game).
* Added the possibility to display the associated DOSBox
version _title_ for a profile (MiniMax).
* Added multi profile shortcut creation, and keep multi-selection on tab switching.
* Small improvements for the MobyGames browser dialog: preselect a game in the list when an exact title match is found. When MobyGames querying is performed in multi-edit mode and multiple results are returned, DBGL
treats an exact title match as a ´successful´ search.
* Implemented keyboardlayout as combobox (robertmo).
* Keep existing mounts when reloading a template (working as explained here) (red_avatar)
* Minor additions to the .csv and .html profile list exporting.
* Fixed column ordering and thumbnail sorting on Linux so that it behaves like Windows and Mac, and fixed screenshot column centering on OSX.
* Fix error message when using SendTo and added support for GamePackArchives (leileilol).
* Updated commons-lang (2.5), SWT (3.5.2) and HSQLDB (1.8.12) libraries.