Jabo hat nach langer Zeit nun endlich wieder seine Audio/Video/Input Plug-ins für den Nintendo 64 Emulator Project64 aktualisiert. Die Änderungen umfassen viele Bugfixes aus dem Entwicklungszweig der Version 1.7.
Danke an Try2emu für diese News.
After a long time, Jabo finally released new versions of his audio/video/input plug-ins for the Nintendo 64 emulator Project64. The changes include many major bug fixes from the development branch of version 1.7.
Thanks to Try2emu for this news.
I´ve decided to release a patch to 1.6 that includes the majority of the plugin fixes from Project64
1.7 beta, and take a step away from the project.
I began actively working on Project64
again earlier this year, and was disappointed at the state of things. After going over 5 years, with no end in sight, the beta project became a bit silly to many. Most of the original team has left for different reasons over the years, and the community on the site has faded.
At the same time, I felt it would be irresponsible to the legacy of the project to keep important bug fixes in the beta permanently; the donations seem to go into a black hole now anyway.
Looking back it´s been longer than I would care to admit, so many great memories and new friends. First, I want to thank the people who donated over the years, this emulator was a decade of ambitious work, knowing that people appreciated it and showed it really did matter to the team. There are too many people to thank individually, but special thanks to Gent, RadeonUser, Witten, and Smiff - you guys pushed the project forward in too many ways to mention, and truly defined my experience working on the project with you.
I am doing this independently of the project, it is not an official release.
- tarzan and hydro thunder to have audio now due to buffering changes
- configuration dialog gamepad polling stops at first hit now properly
- ported the polling order from 1.7 which should be more reliable
- uses system keyboard names now
- updated layout to be more like 1.7 changes
- bugfix: fixed a problem where the plugin could crash if it ran out of video memory
- bugfix: fixed microcodes for blast corps, body harvest, ODT, and asteroids
- 1080: fixed europe region effects
- 40winks: fixed strange texturing issue
- bangoi: sprite edges should look correct
- banjotooie: fixed puzzle rendering and other regions
- cruisin usa: brake lights work
- dragonsword: menu text drawing and scaling fixed
- drmario: fixed background in versus mode
- fzero: fixed potential triangle overflow issue
- goldeneye: fixed calculations of sky triangles
- legoracer: fixed players going out of sight
- mkart: fixed whomps in bowser castle
- mkart: racetrack frame buffer support
- oot: end of game subscreen issues
- paperboy: fixed map drawing in game
- pdark: fixed scanners
- tarzan: fixed butterfly and health meter
- vigilante8: fixed some textures
- zeldamm: fixed day transition borders and lens of truth in snow areas
[ N64 Emus ][ N64 Infos ][ N64 Plug-Ins ]