To celebrate sixtyforce
0.9.6 has been released! This is a major update that improves nearly every part of sixtyforce
. Check out the release notes for more information.
This version has been tested quite a bit, but if you find any bugs make sure to send them in.
Note: This version removes support for PowerPC
0.9.6 release notes
This version requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later on an Intel Mac.
There are a huge number of improvements including...
* Application improvements.
* 64-bit Intel support.
* Code-signed for Mountain Lion.
* Updated to use modern APIs everywhere possible.
* USB game controllers can now be plugged and unplugged with sixtyforce
* Added default settings for several new game controllers.
* Improved freeze state reliability.
* Fixed a bug that caused stereo audio to have the left and right channels swapped.
* Lots of other bug fixes.
* Emulation improvements.
* 64-bit addressing code generation.
* Fixed bugs in the emulation core.
* Fixed rounding mode issues.
* Fixed bugs with unmasked interrupts.
* Updated to use modern memory protection.
* Improved boot emulation.
* Graphics improvements.
* Faster texture conversions and non-power-of-two textures.
* Improved state saving and restoring.
* Fixed some color combiner problems.
* Fixed some scissoring problems.
* Fixed some near-clipping problems.
* Fixed the GoldenEye sky.
* Basic Conker´s Bad Fur Day support.
* Began implementing real frame buffer support.
* Removed obsolete preferences.
Note: This version has removed support for PowerPC
Macs and the iShock controller force feedback.