Eine neue Betaversion des Amiga Emulators WinUAE wurde zum Testen freigegeben.
A new public beta version of the Amiga emulator WinUAE is available for testing.
- Fixed CV64/3D 3D vertical clipping. Fixes at least warptest corruption when test texture goes out of screen vertically.
- Fixed CV64 and CV64/3D weird behavior (pauses, possible "hpos" error dialog) due to interrupt triggering being called from a thread.
- Fixed possible crash if hardware mouse pointer was very near to end of VRAM.
- Debugger TO, Te and Tf didn't fully use current mmmu mapping mode. (For example TO output was corrupted if system was A3000 with loaded superkickstart)
- x86 bridgeboard VGA display stopped updating every time display when mode changed. (b1)
Previously known issues: CGX + Warp 3D: no textures (reason unknown, 3D part of Virge is not accessed at all when running warptest if texturing is enabled but is accessed normally if texturing is disabled). JIT direct + hardware RTG mode = glitches.
[ Amiga Emulatoren ]