Eine neue Version des Multi-System Emulators Emulicious wurde veröffentlicht. Emulicious basiert auf Java und emuliert den Game Boy, den Game Boy Color, den Game Gear, das Master System und das MSX.
A new version of the multi system emulator Emulicious has been released. Emulicious emulates the Game Boy and Game Boy Color, also the Game Gear, the Master System and the MSX.
The full list of changes is:
- Added support for Gamepads on M1 Macs (thanks to mattcurrie)
- Made Set Code / Set Data with multiple selected lines apply on all selected lines (thanks to bbbbbr)
- Fixed an issue where remote debugging would suspend on start even though stopOnEntry is false (thanks to narbys)
- Fixed a regression in Mastersystem / Game Gear sound emulation that could cause audible pops (thanks to Atmostfear)
- Fixed a regression in MSX disk emulation that could cause disk operations to fail while they shouldn’t (thanks to Zipper)
- Fixed a regression with Game Boy joypad delays (thanks to Under4Mhz)
- Fixed an issue with watch expressions referencing banked data in remote debugging (thanks to FerrantePescara)
- Fixed an issue that could cause local variables to be missing when C debugging (thanks to FerrantePescara)
[ Diverse / Misc Emulatoren ]