BigPEmu ist ein neuer Atari Jaguar Emulator für Windows.
BigPEmu is a new Atari Jaguar emulator for Windows.
- VLM's CD+G support is now working.
- Refresh frequency can now be specified when selecting a display mode. (previously, the highest available was auto-selected)
- The program will now warn you if you're using a native display refresh rate which is lower than the Jaguar's current display frequency. (50Hz for PAL, 60Hz for NTSC)
- There's now a warning under the Mount Images menu telling users to avoid setting a cartridge image with a disc image if the two they were not designed to run in together. Depending on the CD BIOS (and if one is set at all), this can cause a wide variety of problems, so don't do it.
- Fixed a Blitter issue which was introduced several versions ago. The issue could result in crashes, especially when running Fight for Life.
- Fixed a problem with SUBQMOD, although there are no known instances where this fix changes any behavior in the retail library.
- Fixed more unmapped read behavior which was preventing some homebrew from running correctly.
- Fixed a Blitter negative base address issue.
- Various other minor bug fixes. Thanks to all of the people who submitted bug reports through the web site!
- Made some adjustments to the refresh rate warning logic introduced in the last version. The warning is inhibited when VSync is disabled (no, don't do it!), and an option to disable the warning has been added.
Danke an Juttar für den Hinweis.
[ Atari Jaguar Emulatoren ][ Jaguar Infos ]