Der Apple II-Emulator KEGS wurde aktualisiert.
The Apple II-Emulator KEGS has been updated.
Changes in KEGS v1.19 since v1.18 (03/11/23)
- 'L' on the disk selection screen locks/unlocks images.
- Ignore case when detecting image extensions like .PO.
- Allow setting ROM image on command line: -rom=/path/to/rom/file
- Big changes to disk emulation for better WOZ image compability.
Writing to WOZ images works properly now, recalculating CRC correctly.
Automatically changes a floppy disk image to .WOZ if writing to the
image makes it no longer a standard format. User can rename image to
save the new .WOZ changes.
Changes in KEGS v1.18 since v1.17 (02/09/22)
- Alpha version of KEGSWIN, KEGS can now run on Windows 10 or later.
(No binary yet)
Changes in KEGS v1.17 since v1.16 (02/09/22)
- Implement $C02C "Test Mode" reading of the character ROM. This enables
SuperConvert 4 TDM conversions to work properly.
- Add Video->Swap Command/Option menu item to support Windows keyboards better.
[ Apple II Emulatoren ][ Apple I Emulatoren ]