A month after 1.0, we´ve accumulated enough fixes to make another release, so here is v1.1. I´ve attached zips for both 32-bit and 64-bit binaries and individual source packages for RiceVideoLinux and Mupen64-amd64.
Some of the more notable fixes are:
- GTK GUI: new icons, reworked config dialog, fixed bugs in ROM directory list
- Blight input config dialog: many bugfixes
- Bugfix: segfaults from failed fwrite() calls, added more error logging
- Bugfix: segfault from playing same game twice in a row from GUI
- Bugfix: exit properly instead of segfault after stopping game
- Hi-res textures now work!
- Added capability to load 24-bit PNG files into 32-bit texture buffer
- Added more error logging to hi-res texture code
- Bugfix: SSE vertex lighting inline ASM code was incorrect
- Bugfix: Eliminate gaps between textures in Puyo Puyo 4 and other games
- Bugfix: opengl
error in ApplyTextureFilter
- Bugfix: fix texturing problem with some Intel graphics adapters
Try it out and report problems here in this thread.