- Hard reset leaked indirect mode allocated memory banks (outside of JIT compatible address range), for example Z3 RAM outside of partially outside of first ~2G of address space.
- GUI misc list powerled dims option never worked, option was always cleared. (Only manual config file editing worked)
- fi debugger command now accepts assembly syntax (for example "fi trap #0"). Only max first 3 words (if it is longer than 3 words) are used in breakpoint condition.
- CPU% OSD leading zero removed.
- "Blacker than black" display panel option did nothing in non-AGA modes.
- 68060 unimplemented integer instruction mode + unimplemented instruction with -(A7)/(A7)+ addressing mode in user mode: exception stack frame was created first, then -(A7)/(A7)+ modification was incorrectly restored using supervisor stack pointer.
- 68040/060 unimplemented FPU instructions also update FPIAR. Some invalid instructions don't but this seems to be undefined behavior. 6888x only update FPIAR if FPU exception(s) are enabled.
- 68040/060 unimplemented FPU mode arithmetic exception fixes, all 68060 FPSP test package tests now pass. (and when run using 68040 or 6888x: test errors will match real hardware 100%)
- Fixed FMOVEM.L #xxx,<more than one control register> disassembly.
- Windowed mode status bar height is correctly calculated when window is moved to different DPI monitor.
- Removed ROM scan expansion device result list. It is out of date and code was almost unmaintainable.
- Hopefully last blitter update related fix, copper blitter waits should work correcly again. (This is a hack. Copper emulation also needs an update.)