Nuance ist ein NUON interactive DVD player Emulator. Die Weiterentwicklung wird jetzt von Carsten Wächter (toxie^ainc) fortgeführt.
Nuance is a NUON interactive DVD player emulator. Development has been resurrected by Carsten Wächter (toxie^ainc).
09/19/2021 version 0.6.1:
- Fix some more opcode implementations
- Improve Video- and SysTimer precision
5/28/2020, version 0.6.0:
- Fix corrupted gfx in (at least) T3K
- Fix wrong DMAs in Ballistic and Merlin Racing (so that these display mostly (always?) correct now)
- (Mostly) fix distorted sound
- Optimizations all over the place (memory usage and performance)
- Always enable Pixel Shaders and fully support pixel mode 2 for more performance
- Remove fields-per-second and always-update-video settings in the 'nuance.cfg'
- Support Nuons VSyncing mechanism if a PC is emulating 'too fast'
- Resolve a lot of hangs during gameplay, although this can still happen in some demanding situations (especially on low end PCs)
- Fix fullscreen toggle (via F1/ESC)
- Rudimentary support for x64/64bit compiles, needs to force-disable dynamic compiler though
- Enable Reshade support by using double buffering
[ Diverse / Misc Emulatoren ]