r126 - nJoy:
- Added some kind of rumble support (windows only, using direct input).
- Only usable for player one.
- Not customizable, fixed rumble strength.
- Due to some Dolphin
bugs you need to initialize rumble support manually.
How to use:
- Disable the ´render to main window´ in the video plugin (opengl
- Start the game and wait a few seconds.
- When the game is running, press the ´half press´ button once.
- Rumble support should now be enabled (if your joypad supports it).
- Confirmed to work with Crazy Taxi.
When void PAD_Initialize(SPADInitialize _PADInitialize) is called, the render
window does not excist yet. Therefor the value _PADInitialize.hWnd is incorrect.
In order to initalize rumble support, it is required to set the CooperativeLevel
to "DISCL_EXCLUSIVE | DISCL_FOREGROUND". But without a proper hWnd this will
So the trick I used here is, let the game start and create a window (and a
hWnd). After that I set the CooperativeLevel.
r125 - add simple PC logging facility for debugging. not enabled by default.
r124 - Created wiki page through web user interface.
r123 - Build fix
r122 - More linux...
r121 - More linux prep
r120 - Fixed project file and removed linux debug code
r119 - More linux work. Getting a bit closer, but JIT does still not work.
r118 - Makes file search case insensitive with a little help from strcasecmp
r117 - fix typo in unused function, try to fix linux 32-bit opengl
r116 - bugfix, more...
r115 - gah, fixed accidentally reverted SConstruct
r114 - Cleanup, preparations for Linux/Mac JIT (not yet working)
r113 - Mac plugin is now in mac/Plugins directory
r112 - Blargh, 109 broke things, reverted most of it.
r111 - Created wiki page through web user interface.
r110 - nJoy: GUI
fixes - It should now look pretty in Linux - wxWindow::Update(); does not seem to work in Linux, so no countdown timer in Linux when pressing a button.
r109 - Various linux stuff - JIT does not work yet
r108 - nJoy: GUI
r107 - Edited wiki page through web user interface.
r106 - Created wiki page through web user interface.
r105 - Add mac directory for binary
r104 - Intel Macs: Provides fixes to help compile on Macs, thanks to tmator
r103 - forgot to disable a line...
r102 - Potential fix for full screen GL in Windows, and fixes for both Linux and Mac
r101 - Tons of changes to OpenGL
plugin, Not entirely tested in Windows
r100 - Linux+MacOS: a Fix for someone have problems with compiling on a Mac, few fixes for DSP
LLE plugin, I don´t have files to test though
r99 - removed unnecessary error message.
r98 - cleanup
r97 - Fixed linux compatibility, it seems that xpm files load fast under linux...
r96 - Fixed linux compatibility, it seems that xpm files load fast under linux...
r95 - nJoy: GUI
- Config GUI
now uses wxWidgets (should work in linux!)
- The alignment of text may look crappy in linux, so we still need to fix that.
- Opening the config GUI
takes time, crappy XPM image of the controller loads
slow (cant we use BMP files???) (line 240)
- Stupid GUI
bug present when switching between a default joystick and one with
no hat. (line 381)
- For some reason setting the value of a wxTextCtrl doesnt gets updated
immediately (line 559)
- If you´re using windows and dont want to use wxWidgets for the GUI
, you can
still use the old one by removing #define USE_WXWIDGETS from nJoy.h line 33.
r94 - Fix bug that made it impossible to even try to boot LLE bios (not tested). Also add ability for Patches/ INI files to override dual core and optimizequant.
r93 - Edited wiki page through web user interface.
r92 - Just submitting some boring minor cleanup and improved error msgs, to isolate my next change.
r91 - Edited wiki page through web user interface.
r90 - Edited wiki page through web user interface.
r89 - Linux: Add libao to DSL_NULL plugin so I get audio in linux
r88 - fontsize fix for linux (from gigaherz). Logo is still greyscale ;(...
r87 - Update nJoy
r86 - nJoy: oops... used the old filename, for some odd reason the logo image is black and white in linux...
r85 - nJoy:
- Converting dialog windows to use wxWidgets instead of win32.
- Currently only the about box is converted.
- The debug versions in windows will not compile yet.
- If you want to use the old version, remove #define USE_WXWIDGETS in nJoy.h
r84 - Edited wiki page through web user interface.