MD.emu ist ein kommerzieller Port des Sega Genesis/Mega Drive und Master System/Mark III Emulators Genesis Plus (GPL) für Android.
MD.emu is a commercial port of the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive and Master System/Mark III emulator Genesis Plus (GPL) for Android.
Play all your favorite Genesis
and Master System
/Mark III games
and Master System
/Mark III emulator based on Genesis
Plus (GPL), designed and tested on the original Droid/Milestone and the Xoom, but works on many devices with similar specs. While not currently as fast as some other Genesis
apps available (performance is similar my SNES
app depending on the game), MD.emu features very accurate emulation is able to properly display graphics in many games other apps do not. Examples include Panorama Cotton, Star Control, and the VS mode in Sonic 2. My goal for future updates is to eventually provide Sega CD support.
Other features include:
- Very accurate sound emulation with high quality re-sampling
- SVP chip support for Virtua Racing (needs a fast device)
- 6-button controller and 4-player multitap support
- Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states.
- Supports ROM-based games in .bin, .smd, and .sms formats, optionally in zip files
- Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls in addition to keyboard controls (needs Android 2.1+ for multi-touch, up to 3 touches supported at once)
- Multiplayer-capable Wiimote + Classic Controller and iControlPad support (no need to purchase a separate app, see website for full instructions)
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de.
Transfer games anywhere to your SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard). Enable the Direct Texture option if supported by your device to increase performance. On fast devices with 60hz displays like the Xoom, set frameskip to 0.
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info, ports for other platforms, and my other apps. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
[ Mega Drive / Genesis Emus ][ Mega Drive / Genesis Infos ]