Eine neue Version des Frontends Emulators Organizer ist erschienen.
A new version of the frontend Emulators Organizer has been released.
Emulator Organizer v4.3 Changelog:
- Release the source code under GBL 3.
- Added support to dat file(no-intro
website) with ability to import and export,Now rename whole set of rom with dat file.
- Added ability to launch without Adobe(R) Reader installed.
- Added "Keep aspect ratio" option in snapshot and cover tabs, an option allows user to zoom in/out with original aspect ratio.
- Added image size filter in detect snapshots and covers via google image service.
- Added ability to attach more than one video file for each rom, arrange them in playlist inside the video tab.
- Added ability to drag and drop snapshots and covers to/from the snapshot and cover tabs of each rom.
- Added ablity to sort consoles/playlists by name A to Z or Z to A.
- Fixed: detect snapshots and covers via google image service, feature went offline for a while.
- Fixed: start download images even no image selected in the google image window.
- Fixed: console list arrow which allows to expand/collapse items doesn´t work when icon size is large.
- Fixed: controls never cleared when the user select more or less than one rom so the snapshots tab for example keeps the snaps if the rom if the user select no rom after it.
[ Frontend Downloads ]