· RSS News-syndication Deutsch
· News-Banner (JPG)

Friends
· Emu-France
· progetto-SNAPS
· EmuBit.pl
· PDRoms

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen  
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
hellboy_666Offline
Titel: Raine v0.63.3  BeitragVerfasst am: 25.11.2013, 12:01 Uhr
AEP Team Member

Eine neue Version des Arcade Emulators Raine wurde veröffentlicht. Seit Version 0.62 sind Raine und der darauf basierende Neo-Geo CD Emulator NeoRaine miteinanderer vereint.

A new version of the arcade emulator Raine has been published. Since version 0.62 Raine and NeoRaine has been merged together into one emulator.

Zitat:
Ok, here is 0.63.3. The news for this time :
- a new dos version ! The last one was some time 3 years ago, so it´s quite an event... ! It lacks a lot of features from the latest windows or linux version, but it works. You can read about its limitations in this thread. If someone is really serious about using it though, it would really badly need some update at the code level, at least adding a few buttons to make some of the new features usable, but I won´t do it because I can´t even reasonably use this version now... !
- The ability to play some external music file instead of a normal music command. For now it´s limited only to the neogeo and to the gunbird driver. When you have loaded a game which supports this, the option "sound commands" becomes available in the "sound options" menu. From there you can test the musics, until you find the one you want to replace. If you don´t select any audio file to replace it, it will just be intercepted and replaced by silence. Associations made this way are saved automatically in games.cfg. Formats supported include wav, mp3, ogg, flac, and probably all the old mod formats in existence if you have such files (it´s from modplug...). A word of warning : of course I was unable to test all the neogeo games, it would require too much time. The bad news about this is that it can´t be done with a magical function which would adapt to all the drivers out there, it must be adapted to each driver. Luckily most of the neogeo games seem to use the same rules for the music so it should work for a lot of games, maybe all of them if I am lucky, report any problem if you have some !

Except that, added the "keep ratio" option to the video renderer options, it´s mainly for those with a crt screen and a mode with a broken aspect ratio and who know what they are doing. Some bugs in pirates, operation bear, final blow and pulirula. A lot of small bug fixes, look in the git log if you are curious. Oh yes, also the console crashed very easily in windows, but I couldn´t know about this since I almost never use windows. Since I know some people used it, it´s a wonder nobody took the time to report this in all this time, but anyway, it´s fixed too now, thanks mer-curious... !
A small word about sdl2 : making raine compatible with it would require too much work for now, so it will have to wait.
And it will probably be the last version before quite some time, because I´ll be probably busy elsewhere soon...

Related links:
[ Arcade Multi Emus ][ Arcade Single Emus ]

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Website dieses Benutzers besuchen  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:     
Gehe zu:  
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen  
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
PNphpBB2 © 
AEP Emulation Page 1998 - 2024