|Marat Fayzullin hat den Android Port seines MSX Emulators fMSX aktualisiert.
is now available for everyone to download from Google Play:
The main additions in this release are the Kitkat SD cards
compatibility, better support for Moga
and other analog gamepads, and the slow-motion
mode, currently combined with the fast-forward mode. I have also added the decorative background
and made many fixes
to multitouch, graphics, and the File Selector. The change list is rather long this time, see it below.
- Added decorative background in portrait mode.
- Added slow-motion mode, combined with fast-forward mode.
- Added "Analog Joystick Blind Radius" setting for Moga and other analog joysticks.
- Added "Show File Selector Toolbar" option to the File Selector.
- Added "Settings" menu option to the File Selector.
- Made a work-around for external SD card use on KitKat!
- If can´t write to external SD card, saving states to /storage/sdcard0/fMSX.
- If fMSX folder doesn´t exist, saving states to /storage/sdcard1/Android/data/com.fms.fmsx/files.
- Fixed multitouch input in cases where it didn´t work.
- Fixed recognition of multiple file extensions.
- Fixed sections navigation in the File Selector.
- Fixed File Selector crash when deleting a file.
- Fixed scanline effects with OpenGLES enabled.
[ MSX Emus ]