Der N64 Emulator für MacOS - sixtyforce - wurde in Version 1.0 veröffentlicht.
The Version 1.0 of sixtyforce, a N64 emulator for Mac OS X has been released.
1.0 has been released!
This is a major update. There are new features (like improved controller configuration), lots of compatibility fixes (several games that were unplayable now work really well), speed enhancements, graphic improvements, interface improvement and lots of tweaks and fixes. Check out the full release notes for all the details, but basically everything is better.
This version requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later on an Intel Mac.
What´s new in this version of sixtyforce:
- Moved controller settings into the preferences window and built a new interface.
- USB controllers can now have more than one configuration.
- Controller configuration now includes calibration when necessary.
- Added controller defaults for the PS4 controller.
- Game freezes now run automatically when opened.
- Opening game freezes will now disable auto-saving without asking.
- Code cache now recycles blocks.
- New low-level graphics processing.
- Automatic switching to the new low-level graphics when SFGL can’t handle a microcode.
- Modernized OpenGL code.
- Added a new timing mode to fix some major compatibility problems.
- Added several new dsp instructions and fixed some old ones.
- Added a check and warning for the required OpenGL extensions.
- Fixed some emulation compatibility problems that prevented some games from booting.
- Fixed problems with 32-bit video modes.
- Fixed some bugs with video modes that could cause crashes.
- Fixed a problem with QuickLook previews not displaying.
What´s new in this version of SFGL:
- Added new low-level graphics processing.
- Rewrote blending. Much more accurate.
- Rewrote the texture caching. Much faster.
- Improved alpha comparison.
- Improved framebuffer emulation.
- Improved microcode detection.
- Improved video mode emulation.
- Modernized everything for the OpenGL 3.2 API.
- Fixed a problem where some graphics modes reset properties they shouldn´t.
- Fixed a bug that caused textures to stretch and scale improperly.
- Fixed several other texture mapping glitches.
- Fixed a major clipping problem.
- Fixed some possible crashes when processing bad display lists.
- Fixed a possible crashing bug with video modes.
- Other bug fixes.
[ N64 Emus ][ N64 Infos ][ N64 Plug-Ins ]