· RSS News-syndication Deutsch
· News-Banner (JPG)

Friends
· Emu-France
· progetto-SNAPS
· EmuBit.pl
· PDRoms

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen  
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
step1978Offline
Titel: SNES: bsnes v0.015 rc2  BeitragVerfasst am: 20.04.2006, 20:00 Uhr
News Scout

Von bsnes ist eine neue rc-Version erschienen, sie steht im ZSNES Forum und auch hier zum Download bereit.

A new rc version of bsnes was released in the ZSNES Forum were you can also find the download.

Zitat:
You must copy and paste these links into your address bar, as I disable offsite linking.

Please post any and all feedback you can. What you think of the new configuration system (how the UI works for you. Is it too complex now? Is it better to have more power? Is anything not clear enough?), how the new cheat system works for you, how the Direct3D9 interface works for you, how the new input system works for your digital and/or analog controllers, what you think of the adjustable axis tolerance setting for analog joysticks ... whatever you can give me.

You can edit the config file by hand and modify video.renderer to "dd" if you want to use the old DirectDraw7 renderer (in case the Direct3D9 renderer isn´t working too well for you).

There´s some new changes since the last post. I reverted the windowing code back to my old for loop, I kept finding crashing bugs with the direct memset method, and it makes no difference in speed, so screw it. Code is cleaner this way, anyway.

I also tried to fix up the SRAM memory mapping at the request of Jonas Quinn. It´s really difficult, because I basically have to simulate all 40 or so different PCB layouts using only two generic templates. See src/memory/bmemory/bmemory_mapper_generic.cpp for more details on the new SRAM mapping.

SSE(1 or 2) is not required, since that was a big problem last time.

bsnes v0.015 rc2 :
byuu.cinnamonpirate.com/files/bsnes_v015_rc2.zip

bsnes v0.015 rc2 source code :
byuu.cinnamonpirate.com/files/bsnes_v015_rc2_src.zip

Let´s keep a list of issues. So far, I´ve noticed I left "use triple buffering" in the video options menu, despite it being configured on a per-video-profile basis now. Ignore that option, please.

Fixed :

captain novolin
castlevania - dracula x
earthworm jim 2
final fantasy - mystic quest
krusty´s super fun house
super conflict
super double dragon
super empire strikes back
super return of the jedi - controls worked in v0.015 too, though...

---

Still broken :

battletoads in battlemaniacs
captain america & the avengers
mighty morphin power ranges - the movie
mortal kombat
genjuu ryodan
RPM racing
wild guns
/new game/ jurassic park 2 - hangs before intro if you don´t press start first

---

The rest are untested, as I don´t have the European or Japanese sets, sadly. SoM would take too long to get the world map up, so I didn´t bother testing that. I didn´t fix anything that would fix SoM anyway.

Related links:

[ SNES Emus ][ SNES Infos ][ Nintendo Infos ]

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:     
Gehe zu:  
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen  
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
PNphpBB2 © 
AEP Emulation Page 1998 - 2024