· RSS News-syndication Deutsch
· News-Banner (JPG)

Friends
· Emu-France
· progetto-SNAPS
· EmuBit.pl
· PDRoms

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen  
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
step1978Offline
Titel: N64: NRage Input Plugin V2.00 BETA build 28.08.06  BeitragVerfasst am: 28.08.2006, 17:49 Uhr
News Scout

NRage Input Plugin ist ein Input Plugin für N64 Emulatoren.

NRage Input Plugin is a Input Plugin for N64 Emus.

OK, sorry about the post mania, guys. I was out for the weekend.

Language DLL files all updated. You guys all got the links to the .rc files, right? Those are in sync with the version I have.

I´m going to ask you to translate two more things:
1. the text "Show Messages" used on a checkbox; it will toggle whether or not the Shortcut popup window messages appear or not (for example, when you hit Tab it says "Mouse Locked"). I made it a toggle option because it screws up the Glide64 plugin if a window appears over the rendered display.
2. Please check the message for IDS_DLG_TPAK_READONLY. Original: "SRAM opened with read-only access.
After exiting the game, the SRAM will NOT be saved." This message didn´t appear before. I copied and changed the text from IDS_DLG_MEM_READONLY so it should be pretty close.

If you´re editing and compiling yourself, you will need the new resource.h file from the Language SDK.

FOR THE REST OF YOU FOLKS OUT THERE...

I´ve put in a checkbox for turning off the message windows. Also, I ported over the mempak code to the transfer pak. So now, it will save to disk when it writes to SRAM... but beware, the RTC data doesn´t update until you actually close the TPak. Could this be exploited? Yeah, probably. ALSO, I´m using mappings for the GBROM as well, which has the added benefit of only using up as much memory as the ROM file is big. Before, the plugin allocated 8MB to store the GBROM, even if you were loading up a smaller ROM. This way should be much faster, and also swap file friendly for those of you with less RAM. Assuming I didn´t break it, of course. Which right now, running on little sleep, it´s likely I did break something.

I´m gonna go hunt for this mystical magical Stadium game and a coupla GBROMs to make sure it works. Meanwhile, if you´re feeling brave, go ahead and d/l the latest.

Related links:

[ N64 Emus ][ N64 Infos ][ N64 Plug-Ins ]

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:     
Gehe zu:  
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen  
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
PNphpBB2 © 
AEP Emulation Page 1998 - 2024