DBGL ist ein Frontend für DOSBox und wurde auf Version 0.57 aktualisiert.
Danke an e-lation.net für die News.
DBGL is a Java front-end for DOSBox.
* Should fully support DOSBox
* Relative paths! The ability to freely move DBGL
and/or your games directories around without the need for reconfiguration! Read more about this over here
* More relative paths! A new ´migrate profiles´-dialog is available to relocate your DBGL
games to the new dosroot. That is, all stored path information in DBGL
is relocated. You will have to move your games files yourself, afterwards.
* The database-connection is now configurable in Settings.conf, so it should be possible to connect to a remote profile database! (not tested as of yet)
* Thumbs are now displayed using anti-aliasing, and you can open the containing folder by right-clicking them.
* Likewise, there is an ´open folder´ menu entry for dosbox
* SWT (GUI
library) was updated to 3.3
* Lots and lots of code refactoring.
[ Frontend Downloads ]